BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 21, 2012

COMPLICATED.

HELLOW , I'M BACK AGAIN (:
My homework are getting harder as I go to Secondary 2.
TOUGH LIKE HECK LOTS. But what to do? ):
In life , we must accept challenges that GOD gives us . Whether it's big or small , we still have to face it :)
There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY we can run away from them ;) 
For holidays, my teachers have given me LOADS OF HOMEWORK to do. We can't do anything to avoid them right? >< 
I would feel EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED after I spent hours doing my homework!! Sigh.
I'm currently doing my D&T homework. I'm assigned to do my hw on the computer.
I have to search for USB Computer Light. I've searched for it already, but unfortunately I'm kinda lazy to draw them on my ws. --" SERIOUSLY. 
I get so pissed with myself when I become lazy to do my work or study. 
HOW AM I GONNA GO TO EXPRESS STREAM NEXT YEAR IF I DON'T WORK HARD? =,=
Well, no mater what, I'm still gonna push myself to work hard :)) (Y) 
By the end of the year, I wish to get good results and I hope I'll have a SUCCESSFUL YEAR this year, 2012. \m/  Everyone, please pray hard for me to succeed in life xx





No comments:

Post a Comment